Personal Information for the purposes of this Policy shall include, but not limited to, information regarding your name, address, mobile number etc.
During the course of using Autozang services you may need to provide your Personal Information, for instance, creating a valid User ID, provide information in your account while registering on the mobile application, submit data about your vehicle(s), submit your location while availing Autozang services, refer friends, participate in any online survey or contest, communicate with Autozang's customer service by chat, phone, email or otherwise, provide reviews for the content available on mobile application & website.
We collect only such Personal Information that we believe to be relevant and is required to understand you or your interests and make you experience our services at its best. Your Personal Information are collected in order to record, support and facilitate your participation in the activities you select, track your preferences, to provide you with a customized mobile application experience, to notify You of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by Autozang, keep You informed about latest content available on the mobile application, special offers, and other products and services of Autozang, to assist You with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with You after Your visit, to otherwise support Your relationship with Autozang or to prevent fraud and unlawful use.
In an effort to make our website or mobile application effective, certain information may be collected each time you visit our mobile application or website available on different platforms. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify you personally, but provide us the information regarding your visit to the mobile application and the type of user who is accessing our mobile application and certain browsing activities by you. This data may include: IP address of your server, the type/model/manufacturer of your mobile, the operating system of your system, location data. These data are used by Autozang to understand the use and number of user using the mobile application, website and our platform as a whole.
Autozang uses internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. We use them to analyse trends, administer the site, track a user's movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. Autozang DOES NOT trade or sell Your Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein or if express consent is sought from you.
Your Personal Information provided is used only -
• to facilitate Your use of the mobile application and our website
• to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various services;
• to provide You with information about Autozang's products/services and to send You information, materials, and offers from Autozang;
• to send You important information regarding the mobile application, changes to Autozang's terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
• to send You surveys and marketing communications that Autozang believes may be of interest to You;
• to personalize Your experience on the mobile application and Autozang's other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to You;
• for proper administering of the mobile application;
• to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the mobile application;
• to protect the integrity of the mobile application; and
• to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
Autozang may disclose aggregated information about the use of the mobile application, but it will never contain Personal Information. Autozang does not disclose Personal Information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when Autozang is legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, Autozang will do so.
We implement standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information. However, no internet site can fully eliminate security risks. You have a legal right to a copy of any personal information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to request that we cease to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org